Terms and Conditions
Surecare Franchising (Pty) Ltd (trading as Assisted Home Nursing) – Committed to meeting the communication needs of individuals and business. By accessing Assisted Home Nursing Web pages you agree to the following terms and conditions:
The contents of Assisted Home Nursing World Wide Web pages are Copyright ©. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents in any form without the prior written permission of Assisted Home Nursing is prohibited except in accordance with the following terms. Assisted Home Nursing consents to you browsing the Assisted Home Nursing World Wide Web pages on your computer or printing copies of extracts from these pages for your personal use only and not for redistribution unless consented to in writing by Assisted Home Nursing. Individual documents in our World Wide Web pages may be subject to additional terms indicated in those documents.
The use of this site and the content therein, is permitted to private, non-commercial use. The use of press releases and other documents classified as public is permitted in public communications if the source for the information has been stated. This site and the contents herein are provided as a convenience to you. The contents of the Assisted Home Nursing World Wide Web pages are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis. Assisted Home Nursing does not warrant that its Web pages will be uninterrupted or error-free. Assisted Home Nursing reserves the right to revise the pages or withdraw access to them at any time.
NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS MADE IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES. Assisted Home Nursing SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SERVICE, EVEN IF ASSISTED HOME NURSING HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF ASSISTED HOME NURSING WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
For your easy accessibility Assisted Home Nursing may include links to sites on the Internet that are owned or operated by third parties. By linking to such third-party site, you shall review and agree to that site’s rules of use before using such site. You also agree that Assisted Home Nursing has no control over the content of that site and cannot assume any responsibility for material created or published by such third-party sites. In addition, a link to a non-Assisted Home Nursing site does not imply that Assisted Home Nursing endorses the site or the products or services referenced in such third party site.
By submitting material to any of our servers, for example, by e-mail or via the Assisted Home Nursing World Wide Web pages, you agree that: (a) the material will not contain any item that is unlawful or otherwise unfit for publication; (b) you will use reasonable efforts to scan and remove any viruses or other contaminating or destructive features before submitting any material; and (c) you own the material or have the unlimited right to provide it to us and Assisted Home Nursing may publish the material free of charge and/or incorporate it or any concepts described in it in our products without accountability or liability (d) you agree not to take action against us in relation to material that you submit and you agree to indemnify us if any third party takes action against us in relation to the material you submit.
Assisted Home Nursing does not and cannot review the content posted by users on its site and is not responsible for such content. Assisted Home Nursing may at any time at its discretion remove any content posted by users.
Access obtained to selected segments of the Assisted Home Nursing Website by means of a Username and Password combination attract additional terms and conditions, to which the party concerned agrees to on subscribing to the Assisted Home Nursing Website or on requesting the Username and Password combination.
Please contact Assisted Home Nursing should you have any questions, comments or recommendations. Thank you.
You may have provided certain of your personal information to Assisted Home Nursing and/or one of its Franchisees (collectively referred to herein as “AHN”), either in person, electronically or via the valid AHN website, for the purpose of engaging with, entering, acquiring information or in any other manner transacting with AHN. For the purposes of this Policy, reference to AHN shall include all current and legitimate AHN Franchisees.
- By using the AHN website or any other electronic transmissions, you acknowledge and agree that internet and/or electronic transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to the website or to AHN may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission (for example, credit card information) is encrypted, notwithstanding the reasonable precautions implemented by AHN.
- You warrant that you are authorised to provide the personal information to AHN, and that you have the legal capacity to do so, and are over the age of 18, failing which your parents/guardians, as the case may be, have consented to the submission of your personal information, and further that the personal information has been provided for legitimate and legal purposes.
- All personal information necessary to be provided to AHN for the purpose of transacting with or via AHN shall be maintained in the strictest confidence, and will not be disseminated, sold or otherwise distributed to any third party, with the exception of providing certain requisite reporting in accordance with specific legitimate legislative requirements, or as set out here below. AHN Standard Terms and Conditions of Trading shall be further applicable to the transaction in respect of which the personal information is provided, and you are specifically referred thereto.
- In those instances where AHN utilises the services of third parties to provide products or services to you, AHN may be required to share certain of your personal information with these third parties. Assisted Home Nursing shall limit the information provided, ensuring that they will only disclose that information specifically necessary for the purposes of performing the function that is required to such third-party service/product supplier, whose particular Privacy Policies and/or Terms and Conditions may also be applicable to you, and to which you are specifically referred.
- AHN shall only retain your personal information for so long as required in order to achieve the purpose for which it was provided and/or for so long as it may be required to provide proof of the service provided, and shall thereafter destroy the personal information in a manner so that it will no longer be accessible by any unauthorised third party.
- AHN may use the personal information you have provided for the purpose of conducting the required transaction, contacting you, whether by way of mail, electronic mail, SMS or telephonic contact, for transactional, security, communication or marketing purposes, but shall only do so where you have agreed that we may do so.
- AHN shall always endeavour to only provide you with information that will be of interest to you.
- AHN shall always provide you with the option to terminate, and/or unsubscribe from, all such further contact by AHN.